Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington - Earls Court - Knightsbridge) Millennium And Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club

hopeland
By hopeland,
in

Just picked up this win.

As always, used BiddingHelper.com.com to bid and book.

* Tried bidding up to $150 for a 5* in Mayfair/Soho, Westminster, City and London Bridge with no success.

* Then tried up to $150 for a 4* in Mayfair/Soho and Westminster. No success.

* Began bidding for 4* City and London Bridge and Chelsea/Knightbridge at $110.

* Bid accepted at $120 with no counter-offers.

Looks like a reasonably nice hotel very close to a tube station. Should be pretty convenient for getting back and forth to Heathrow.

That sounds about right, it is a good alternative when getting priced out of the more expensive zones! Very smart, once bids up to $150 are getting rejected in the other more desirable zones, you were wise to start bidding lower for this zone.

Just check the bed as soon as you get to the room to make sure it is in decent condition, they seem to try to extend the life of the mattresses a bit too much and I've had trouble in two different rooms I've been in there.

.....Just check the bed as soon as you get to the room to make sure it is in decent condition, they seem to try to extend the life of the mattresses a bit too much and I've had trouble in two different rooms I've been in there.

We have been two times in this hotel, always 2 or more days. The hotel is nice and near the tube station, however, to Heathrow you have to change at Earls Court. The first time we also had problems with 2 rooms, but we got than an OK room. We booked with PRICELINE .... but the hotel charged us on Amexco...Amexco is working on this that we get the money back.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]