$7/night coupon on priceline facebook page can claim now

john22
By john22,
in

A reminder that you can still use the board's PRICELINE link along with any bonus money.

Once you have deposited the bonus money into your account:

1) click a PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder that you can still use the board's PRICELINE link along with any bonus money.

Once you have deposited the bonus money into your account:

1) click a PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thanks.

Thank you, thereuare, I wasn't aware you could still go through betterbidding when using a bonus. Can you tell me how the bonus dollars work? When I make my bids, will that be the

actual bid amount and then priceline will deduct the bonus $$$ amount? For ex. if I bid

$100 (and have bonus of $10 a day) and $100 is accepted will I be charged $100 or $90?

Hope I am being clear in my question, thanks for any input you can give me.

For your example, you put in a bid of $90. However, on the last screen before you actually make your bid it will show your $90 plus the $10 bonus. You will be charged only the $90, but your bid will act like a $100 bid.

If you don't see the bonus shown, somehow it hasn't taken effect. Then you need to go back and figure out what went wrong or maybe just rework the process. I've had a bonus sort of temporarily disappear, but come back when I just started over again.

Romelle

how do you get this bonus money? is it earned only after first bidding through the bb link and then using it for the next time..?

The bonus money comes in various ways. I've seen it simply pop into my Priceline account, and the only way I knew it was there was to check My Rewards on the Priceline site. I've gotten emails about it. There have been deals posted on other sites requiring one to click through something.

Check your My Rewards on Priceline before bidding, just in case.

Sometimes it seemed I got some bonus money after I'd been bidding unsuccessfully for quite a while. Other times it seemed I got some auto bonus money after I'd successfully bid on a hotel.

Sorry for the long answer, but it has been pretty random and unpredictable.

Romelle

i appreciate the detailed response! unfortunately, i just checked and i do not have any bonus money. i made several unsuccessful bids yesterday, but i guess i'm not one of the lucky ppl to get a bonus from that. thanks again for the detailed info =)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]