Priceline Hotel: 3 rooms PIKE PLACE

Alexk
By Alexk,
in

Hi,

I need a little advice or direction. I'm trying to book 3 rooms in the Pike PLace area for my friends and I. I've tried unsuccessfully and an worried about including other areas since I'm worried about getting stuck there. (IE including South Everett since they don't have any 4 star or 3 star places)

How accurate is the list of hotels?

And I've even tried booked one room and have my friends book separately since 3 rooms in one hotel seems to be a challenge.

May 25-27th Fri-Sun.

PIKE PLACE AREA

4 star preferred but willing to go to 3 star.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

I definitely wouldn't try to book separately, as you could wind up with the party in more than one different hotel. The lists of hotels are updated as new information comes in.

What bids have you tried so far (in terms of star rating/price) and what would be your desired max budget per night?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I've tried unsuccessfully and an worried about including other areas since I'm worried about getting stuck there. (IE including South Everett since they don't have any 4 star or 3 star places)... How accurate is the list of hotels?

As per the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List you should NOT use the hotel lists to determine your re-bid zones. The correct wait is outlined in this Priceline Re-Bidding Explained thread. Please take the time to read this previous link and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before bidding. (NOTE: at the 4* level in Seattle you have NINE re-bid zones... see if you can name them all)

If you read the link above and are confused just post back and we'll break it down further for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I read the post on rebidding and didn't realize PRICELINE grey's out the stars of certain areas, that is helpful.

AaronJB, I've made 4* bids at $80, $82, $85, $95, $100, and $110.

And with 3.5* I've bid $80 and $82.

thoughts? Our budget really is max $80 (maybe $85) a night and we can stay in a 3-4stars 3, 3.5, 4. I think my girlfriend has a thing against bed bugs and getting scabies. (but then again who doesn't!)

alex

Alexk,

At current rates the Pike Place zone is quite a bit beyond your budget... would the Airport zone be acceptable to your group as that may be your best option if you're looking for something with easy/affordable access to Downtown (although the trip does take ~40 minutes)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]