Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (City Center West - University) Rittenhouse 1715 A Boutique Hotel

MelP
By MelP,
in

Headed down for an overnight to see Radiohead in Camden... Seems like a busy time in Philadelphia, prices are pretty high - I've been striking out on Priceline up to $115, even for 3*s, and Hotwire pickings have been extremely slim. I suspect it's lack of availability - if I waited, it might open up more, but I wanted to lock something in. Anyway, this morning I checked Hotwire and saw a 4* in this zone for $121 with High Speed Internet, Fitness Center and a 4.5 rating on Tripadvisor. I did another quick round of bidding on Priceline just to ensure nothing cheaper popped up, but struck out again. So I went for it on Hotwire, based on checking this forum's hotel list for amenities and then Tripadvisor, I was 99% sure it was going to be the Rittenhouse 1715 A Boutique Hotel - and I was right. :) Best available web rate on the hotel's site was $179, so there was some good savings there.

I did use the HOTWIRE link - thanks to this forum for all the data, as always. :)

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome deal for this property, and glad you are looking forward to your stay. Have fun at the concert!

It would be greatly appreciated if you could confirm the list of amenities in the thread. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]