Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Japantown - Civic Center North) Regency Inn

binarynut
By binarynut,
in

Amenities - Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, High-Speed Internet Access

This has been an extremely hard time to book a hotel for. I keep watching hotels drop off the board. I've never stayed at this hotel. The location would scare some off but I find it convenient enough. Much better than my backup reservation at the Clarion in Oakland! Apparently a smaller older hotel. All the reviews I've found for it mention its a nice hotel in a terrible neighborhood.

Of course I linked to HOTWIRE using the QUICKQUOTE from this forum.

Congratulations on your success!

While the reviews are mixed, glad to see you're still pleased with the results and the property is convenient for your needs.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

The hotel is in a bad area for most although I found it convenient. Just outside the Little Vietnam entrance. The hotel has been open less than a year. It's old although they redid the bathrooms. They do have a mini refrig and microwave in the room. A free breakfast with make your waffles and such. Typical bodega underneath the hotel. Better to get a choice of soda and buy some liquor with it then a soda vending machine that doesn't work at most hotels. If the price is right I'll be coming back. I'm not the demanding type when it comes to services as I spend very little time in the hotel room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]