Priceline Hotel: Montreal 4* DT and Convention 6/1-3/2012 Failed Bids

KellJ
By KellJ,
in

Hello. This is the Tour De l'Ile weekend, and Hotwire is showing a 4.5* (likely Intercontinental) for $131, which is actually $161 with fees and taxes.

I have a backup reservation at a decent B*B for a single night for $120/night (tax/fees inclus), and I'm trying for 4* in DT or Conv Center for two nights, but only if I can get two nights at a significantly lower cost. There are no winning Priceline bids or winning Hotwire deals posted for this period, so I'm shooting in the dark.

I started in DT at $85 for 4*. Rejected.

Added free bid zone and bid $90. Rejected. (With taxes, this is equal to $110 night)

Closed browser.

Opened and started in Convention Center at $85 for 4*. Rejected

Added free bid and bid $90. Rejected.

Quit.

I'll try again tomorrow and post results.

KellJ

• 4 weeks later...

With your stay commencing tomorrow, do you have any back-up plan? What is your maximum bid for this trip?

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the information above and we'll have a look at your post above and advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

MCL123,

Rates are date specific so bids for your own dates may have very little to do with the stay above (for which the dates have already passed)... for help with your own stay, or to keep us updated with your bidding and/or to report a win, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]