Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Phoenix (Airport PHX) Courtyard

Steph58
By Steph58,
in

Thanks to CUinAZ's detailed post, I was able to easily pull this one off. Since this is a weeknight, I figured the PL rate would be higher ($119 on the Marriott site) than what others are getting for weekends. Since PL rejected $34 but made CUinAZ a counteroffer of $38, I figured it was somewhere in between. Only 1 free rebid so I started at $35 and got it right off the bat. CUinAZ, you may have missed by $1! Web rates for 3* airport hotels were in the $90 range and being upgraded to one of those would have also been okay.

Super!!

I'm so glad that my post was helpful. You will REALLY like this place. They've recently remodeled and the lobby is very nice, FREE COFFEE is a super bonus. (I'm easily amused).

The rooms are very similar to the Fairfield which is right next door but I found the Courtyard to be much nicer.

The people there are very friendly and Dad was able to have a room on the top floor, non-smoking, king with a view of the pool and the sunset. :) Of course, this was a Saturday night. Your mileage may vary.

Enjoy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]