Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City (Midtown East) The Roger Smith Hotel

kellysmom
By kellysmom,
in

I am skipping the possible Holiday Inn. Today I found a 2* Central Park for 151. Any idea what property this is? The only ammentiy is boutique hotel.

I have been bidding on Priceline through your links and have gone over $200 using rebid zones and have hit nothing for these dates. Even going down to 3*

• 3 weeks later...

Midtown East 4* $231 ammenities 90% Accessible path of travel, Tennis Nearby, Roll-in shower (See All ammenities has many more)

Midtown Central 3* $186 ammenities 80% Accessible path of travel, Accessible for the blind, Roll-in shower (plus free internet, pool and more under see all.)

Midtown East 3* $205 ammenities Accessible bathroom, Business Center, Smoke Free Rooms

I really appreciate your help with id on any of these properties. I have been bidding on Priceline as well and have gone up to $210 for a 4* in CP or MTE. I have used rebid and nothing so these Hotwire properties look good today. My stay is getting close so I can use some help for strategy. This seems to be a very busy time with really high prices.

Additional ammenities for the 231 room- assessible for deaf, accessible bthrm, high spd Internet, bus. ctr.,, roll in shwr, restaurant, fit ctr, handi pkg, tennis nearby, accessible path of traffic

$186- accessible bthrm, free Int. pool, handi pkg, foll in shwr, blind and deaff accessible, path of travel

$205- restaurant, bus, ctr, deaf and blind accl., handi bath, shower handicap, free internet, smoke free rms, path of travel

Thanks so much for your assistance. The 3* MTE was in fact the Roger Smith. I am happy with this win. FYI-I have been bidding 3 to 4* hotels on Priceline while watching Hotwire for this trip. On Priceline I went up to $220 for these nights with no success aadditionally I did have a Marriott backup reservation for $258 so this win saves me $100 and gives me a better location and a better reviewed property. Thanks again as always I used your links for my booking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]