Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Pasadena) Sheraton

danseuse322
By danseuse322,
in

:) For Rose Bowl fans 3* Sheraton in Los Angeles (Pasadena) , 2 rooms at $53 each. Price per night: $53.00

Subtotal: $106.00

Total Taxes and Booking Fees: $20.95

Total: $126.95

Booked on July 24 when cheapest rate was$169--now $155. This hotel is listed still on Hotwire but at $108. Seems it only fell down for a day or two because I had been watching closely.

Amenities listed: restaurant, pool, fitness ctr, tennis courts, business center and laundry

Started on Priceline where I started with 3* at 40, all the way to $55 and a 2.5* to no avail. I sat around forever trying to guess the Hotwire hotel and was right. I am pleased and impressed.

• 4 months later...

Kathy, being the Rose Bowl is played January 1st, i did a search for 12/31-1/1 and 1/1-1/2 and also came up with no hotels for either of these dates. I then came back to the original post and realized that this hotel was purchased back in July, so i would assume that any availability has been taken off the market since that time.

I wish i would be there this year as Michigan will be playing (against a yet undetermined team). I will actually be in Tallahassee on New Year's Day and one team we could potentially be playing is FSU (located in Tallahassee).... could be a tough area to wear the maize and blue!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]