Hotwire Hotel: Help ID downtown Toronto hotel

vitalig
By vitalig,
in

Hey

I'm traveling to Toronto on 8/30/12-2/9/12.

i found on hotwire: Downtown Toronto East area hotel for 63$ **

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access

please help me identify this hotel

would it be better to try priceline instead of hotwire? (i am looking for a nice hotel in downtown area for less than 90-100$ per night including tax)

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Which service is 'best' really depends upon your needs for this trip... with PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating you choose (or higher); with HOTWIRE you can often take a guess as to the property you're going to receive as well as know some of the amenities offered (so if a pool is important to you then you can choose a property that has a pool amenity listed)

The trade-off is that PRICELINE is usuall a little cheaper than HOTWIRE, so if price is the most important factor then PRICELINE is often the better choice... if knowing the amenities beforehand and having a guess as to the property (which will also give you a guess as to the location within the zone) then HOTWIRE can often be a better choice.

What is your maximum budget before taxes and fees? What exactly are your needs for this stay, as generally speaking a 2* property is going to give you 'basic' accommodations... not an experience that most would consider to be 'nice' or 'luxurious'. What exactly is it that you're looking for from this stay? What are some examples of hotel brands which fit into the style/experience you're seeking for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

first, thank you all for replying .

my maximum budget before taxes and fees would be around the 80$. i would like to book 2 rooms for my family and the propose of this trip is exploring the city. so basically we just going to sleep at the hotel and thas it. the only thing that is important for me is that the hotel would be clean. of course i would prefer a better star rating for a hotel in downtown area but within the budget limits and for now i have found only this deal on hotwire.

Hi Vitalig,

Have a look at http://www.seetorontonow.com and check their packages. In your case, The "Third Night Free Package" would be the best in your case. 3 nights at Hilton Toronto downtown including tickets for one attraction is only 340$.

For 60$ more, you can book the same hotel (Hilton Toronto) +Toroto citypass (tickets for 5 attractions). In my opinions, it would be the best option.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]