Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Milwaukee downtown hotel- 7/2-7/4

abbyy2000
By abbyy2000,
in

To confirm this property actually shows both the Hi-Speed Internet amenity and the Free Internet amenity?

Best guess is that this is the InterContinental.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For sure, The Iron Horse Hotel offers free internet, (as well as fits the other amenities.) I'm looking at the same one for another date. It is a beautiful boutique type hotel (fantastic restaurant-Smyth) but not really walking distance to things downtown if that's what one needs.

Yes, it does say free internet as well as hi-speed internet. The last poster's comments are giving me pause. We are only there for 2 days, mainly to see a Brewers game and check out Summerfest. With no car (we're flying to Chicago to spend a few days and then taking Amtrak to Milwaukee), I don't want to be too far from the main downtown area.

It's definitely difficult to get around Milwaukee aside from the downtown w/o a car - I'm not familiar with public transit in Milwaukee, but Miller Park (for the Brewers) is not right downtown. Summerfest would be fine. My guess for the above would be the Intercontinental, although the Iron Horse may also be a possibility.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Keep in mind that while you wait for somebody else to make a purchase, the offer for your dates may disappear and a different hotel could be offered in its place. No rush/pressure, but just don't necessarily expect that the same hotel will be the one offered between now and your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip, even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, stick with your back-up reservation, etc, etc.

Ideally, having each thread have a conclusion helps keep the board better organized and more useful for future users.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi-I'm still monitoring Hotwire for a downtown Milwaukee hotel. There's a 4* showing for $121/night for 2 adults- 95% recommendation. Amenities include Free Internet, S/F rooms, Fitness Center, restaurant, Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet Access.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Still monitoring the downtown Milwaukee hotels on Hotwire. The 4* I saw previously disappeared for a while but something similar came up today. Just posted a new topic-the amenities seem the same and it might be the same suggestions as before (Intercontinental or Iron Horse) but thought I'd check back just in case. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Can you help me ID this hotel? Offered at $78/night. 75% recommend

3* Milwaukee (downtown)- 7/2-7/4/12

Amenities: Free parking, free breakfast, fitness center, business center, laundry (self-serve), Hi Speed Internet, Free internet, Golf nearby, smokefree rooms, airport shuttle

Thanks!

Please keep all posts regarding this stay within this thread.

2x

The 3* property above has not yet been reported to the board, but my best guess would be the Days Inn and Suites Hotel of the Arts Downtown.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]