Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 3* hotel - Hotwire area Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos

frenchb916
By frenchb916,
in

Hello there,

First post here. I usually am able to look at other threads and find out which hotel I am booking on Hotwire, but I am looking for some help identifying this one.

Hotel is located in Buena Park - La Mirada - Cerritos.

3*** Will be booking from 06/19/2012 to 06/21/2012

$68 per room and night for a grand total of $315 for 4 adults and 3 kids.

Amenities include:

- Free parking

- Complimentary Breakfast

- Suite

- Fitness Center

- Pool

- Restaurant

- Business Center

- Laundry service

- Internet

- Golf

- Tennis

Hotwire include all these hotels as possible ones:

Embassy Suites Hotels

Radisson Hotels & Resorts

Hilton Garden Inns

Four Points by Sheraton

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Staybridge Suites

I'm thinking it could be the Radisson Hotel Suite from Buena Park; however looking at Priceline website for that same hotel, the only rooms left are only 1 bedroom suites left. We will be 7 and I refuse to book the rooms on Hotwire if the rooms would only include one bed each. I need one room to have a least two beds. Could this hotel possibly be the Holiday Inn in Buena Park or La Mirada?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

First post here. I usually am able to look at other threads and find out which hotel I am booking on Hotwire, but I am looking for some help identifying this one.

Sharing any prior wins would be greatly appreciated.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be the Radisson Suites with a slightly different amenity set.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

pkim,

Welcomoe to BetterBidding!

Note that the OP's trip isn't until June... if you'd like help with your own upcoming trip, or to report a win for your own stay, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please click each of these previous links before posting)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is the Radisson. We stayed there in March, using hotwire. It is a nice hotel, made to order breakfast, shuttles to Disney and walking distance to Knotts. Separate living area from bedroom with a fridge, microwave and even a sink in the "kitchen" area.

Loveourdisney,

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Thank you for the note about the Radisson and glad you enjoyed your stay.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could also post the details of your purchase (amenities, date/s, price per night before taxes/fees and zone) as a separate thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]