Hotwire Hotel: 4* Rome (Parioli - Salario) Hotel Sunrise

dmackay8
By dmackay8,
in

I am thinking about booking this deal, seems like a good deal though for beginning of June.

Rome South

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Can anyone let me know if they have had any recent wins? It just seems sketchy for Rome for some reason? People have not been happy with what they have been getting...

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A property in this zone and with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be a new amenity set for the Sheraton Roma. Note that from the feedback from previous HOTWIRE guests, this property (whether it's the Sheraton or not) does not get very good reviews on location.

Since this a multi-nite stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I had done some background reading as well and came up with that as the most logical. It looks like a business hotel, $89 is not bad.

Would you be so kind as to help me with the same dates May 31st to June 4 but for a $100 4-star Hotel in Parioli - Salario

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Anything on this area?

Thanks again.

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Would you be so kind as to help me with the same dates May 31st to June 4 but for a $100 4-star Hotel in Parioli - Salario

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Hotel Sunrise.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If you click the 'See all' link under the amenities do you see more than you've included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

2x

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

4-star Hotel in Parioli - Salario

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

The Sunrise Hotel is what i came up with when i researched earlier and it seemed to be a good fit... but it could always be something other than what we think. While i've never been to Rome, i did notice this hotel only rated 3.5/5.0 for location, and that would also seem to fit the this property's location being on the perimeter of the zone.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]