rental car

dennis beausoleil
By dennis beausoleil,
in

My son came down to visit me from tennessee to florida.His wife booked the deal but she didnt tell him she got a rental car so he booked a rental car.when he found out she allready booked a rental car,he called to cancel his rental car and they wouldnt cancel it so he ended up paying for two rentals for himself.He spent 1,000.00 on the trip.Never will I use pricelin,what a ripoff,not very customer friendly.

My son spent 1,000.00 for a trip from tennessee to florida to see me.His wife made the arrangements through priceline but my son didnt know whe also booked a rental car so he did.as soon as he found out that his wife did,he called to cancel his and they wouldnt do it.Not very customer friendly.He paid for 2 rentals for one person.what a ripoff.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear this happened to your son, and while unfortunate, the service provider (assuming he bought thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE) isn't under any obligation to offer a refund. They offered a deep discount in exchange for the purchase being non-refundable, which your son agreed to.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]