Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Hartford (Southington - Bristol) Days Inn Southington

CoasterSusan
By CoasterSusan,
in

When I saw this hotel listed, I was certain that it would be the Holiday Inn Express. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a Days Inn! We've pretty much stayed at every hotel in Southington over the years except for this one. It's always looked like such a dump from the outside that we never tried it. Guess we're going to be staying there now whether we like it or not. Calling that hotel 2.5* is an absolute joke!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that you got a hotel you didn't expect and aren't pleased with the result. :( Hopefully the stay will go better-than-expected for the night.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Can you confirm the amenities that were listed with this property? This information can be found within the trip information in your HOTWIRE account.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the follow-up.

NOTE that these amenities don't match previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express, so that would have at least been one clue that this might have been a different property. Feel free to ask the board for help and/or confirmation of what you think you may be seeing before your next opaque purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]