Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris 6/14-6/18

bndkraft
By bndkraft,
in

Note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request (this is especially true in Europe as many rooms are very small and rooms to accommodate more than double occupancy are often considered upgrades above 'standard').

Is this a risk you're willing to accept? If not, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

I'll add to the above that a 4* hotel in Paris for these dates at $100 or less does not seem very likely. Have you checked rates thru conventional booking channels? What is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

having lived in France and worked in hotels there, I can tell you that what you can expect in Paris for $100 is not something that you will be happy with, think of the equivilant which is "what could I get in NY for $60". (taking into account big city and the exchange rate.)

Certainly nothing near 4* and remember 4* Europe is not the same as 4* USA.

Personally I would recommend sticking with a Chain type hotel (Novotel, Holiday Inn or Best Western) and visit their websites directly esp since you need a room with triple occ

Remember if you book a double room and arrive with 3 people they have the right to cancel your res and NOT refund you, think FIRE REGULATIONS

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]