Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vagas South Strip

dcn
By dcn,
in

I'm looking to book 4 rooms (bachelorette party!) for Aug-24-26th. I was wondering if "South Strip" is the same as "South Strip Vicinity". When I go onto Priceline there isn't a "South Strip" option. I want to make sure I get Aria, VDARA or Cosmo.

Also, do you think it's too soon for me to start bidding? I'll use the PRICELINE link on this site to book :)

Thank you!

It isn't too soon to start trying to lock in something for the end of the Summer.

South Strip is the same as South Strip Vicinity. Additionally, while those three properties have been reported at the 5* level in this zone, there is always the chance another property could appear.

What would be your desired budget per room/per night, and how many people will there be per room?

Thank you for using th esite's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

And in that specific zone, the two potential properties that could some day suddenly emerge on PRICELINE as 5* properties would be the MGM Signature, and the Marriott Grand Chateau. Both of these are upscale condo properties where the quality of the rooms is legitimately 5*, but the quality of on-site amenities and service offered is really not as comprehensive as a true 5* resort hotel.

2 girls per room with one room having 3 girls in it...

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. Is this a risk you're willing to accept? If not, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Let us know if you want to move forward with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, and if PRICELINE, if you're bidding both the Strip North and Strip South zone OR only the North zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. Is this a risk you're willing to accept? If not, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Let us know if you want to move forward with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, and if PRICELINE, if you're bidding both the Strip North and Strip South zone OR only the North zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I realize we may end up w/ 4 king beds but I think at least one of us will be able to sweet talk the front desk agent for a two bed room :)

I looked at Hotwire several times and the only 5* that comes up (figured it out based on amenities) for that weekend is Trump, which we don't want. Will Hotwire only place one 5* property as a choice?

Either way, I'll make sure to use your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to make my purchase. Still deciding on if I should bid on just North or South Strip 5*, or both....

Will Hotwire only place one 5* property as a choice?

Correct... HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star level in the zone (the property with the lowest price is the one offered)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know if/how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]