Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) The Cosmopolitan

TheBowler
By TheBowler,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

A property with this exact amenity set has not yet been reported to the board. My guess would be a new amenity set for the Aria, but i also would expect the Cosmopolitan to show up eventually and i wouldn't exclude this from the potential possibilities. In fact, HOTWIRE is not showing that this property charges a resort fee, this doesn't mean with 100% certainty that they don't, but it would give a bit more credence to the Cosmopolitan as a very real possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

BigBlue, you were right on - it is the Cosmopolitan - $116 per night for May 2nd and May 3rd - spoke with the Cosmopolitan and the lady said for HOTWIRE the room is their two queen City Room or their king Terrace Studio. Won't know until they book it into the system. No resort fee - $150 authorization on cc for incidentals.

Really appreciate your help and very excited!

What a great rate for the Cosmopolitan! That place is fabulous, the bars are fabulous, and the gaming floor is fabulous. (I'm sure the rooms are fabulous too, but haven't stayed there since I get comped through Caesars.) Make sure you try one of their many martinis while you are playing, all complimentary! Especially their Cosmo (duh!) and their Chocolate Martini is great too! :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the Cosmopolitan and are pleased with the results... an excellent deal!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]