Hotwire Hotel: I need a 4* or 4.5* in Downtown Toronto 4/14-4/18

SavannahMacGuy
By SavannahMacGuy,
in

I read negative reviews on another board, which have me afraid I'll get the King Edward if I bid 4* on Priceline.

I'm normally a fairly skilled Priceline user and see that people are getting far better Priceline than Hotwire rates at the moment.

Here's what Hotwire shows for my dates. I would consider a 3* if I knew that it were very nice.

Would you recommend a Priceline or Hotwire bid?

Any idea what these hotels are? Thanks.

Downtown Toronto 4.5*

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Business

$97

Downtown Toronto 4*

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

$81

Downtown Toronto 3.5*

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Children's Activity Program, Business Center. $86

Downtown Toronto 3*

Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center.

$81

Downtown Toronto 2.5*

Restaurant(s).

$102

Downtown Toronto 2*

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

$76

Best guesses are that the 4.5* is the Inter-Continental Toronto Center and the 4* is the Westin... the Westin was not last reproted with those amenties, but has had those in the past.

Not sure of the 3.5* and the 3* but i figured but figured they're so close in price to one of the abve that it's not worthwhile investing the time for a similarly priced yet lower star property.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]