Travlocity NYC Conrad Downtown Hotel Opening Special

mmp
By mmp,
in

Hi...

I'm looking to stay in NYC May 24-27; Memorial Day weekend. I've been bidding for 4* for a couple weeks on Priceline, with re-bid zones, in the Midtown/Times Square areas plus SoHo for up to about $180 with no luck. Do you think my price point is realistic or would I need to go higher for the holiday weekend? Also, I've stayed in the more touristy areas often and so this time I am considering the Financial district. Wondering what thoughts are on that? I realize it's much quieter at night but am thinking of hanging more in SoHo, Greenwich, Tribeca areas this time; maybe staying here might not be so bad? Also plan on visiting the WTC memorial and also like to take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, which are close to downtown....

Thanks so much for your board and thank you in advance for your advice!

King Superior Suite at the Conrad Downtown. This showed up on Travelocity as a "Grand Opening" special. These rooms go for over $350 per night on their website. Should have picked the riverview suite at a little more but was so shocked at this price that I jumped on the superior suite; may try to call and change it.... But overall, got three nights for about the same price as one; couldn't be happier!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]