Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown North) The Sutton Place Hotel-Toronto

Kinet
By Kinet,
in

Hey there,

Looking for a Toronto Downtown West Area Hotel

Dates: May 19 to 21

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet, Spa Services

$115 per night

Recommended in 75 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Only 10 rooms left!

4*

Any idea?

Thank you :-)

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are right, it's gone!

Here's what I'm getting now:

Toronto Downtown West Area Hotel

2 Adults, 0 Children

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet, Pool

$92 per night

Recommended in 60 % of Hotwire customer reviews

3.5*

2 Adults, 0 Children

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet, Pool, Spa services

$130 per night

Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews

4*

The 3.5* property matches previous reports for the Metropolitan Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

The 4* is consistent with the both the InterContinental Toronto Centre (Front St) and the Sutton Place. Of the two i'd slightly favor the InterContinental as being more likely and that would be my first guess, but you should at least be prepared for either.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ooookay! I`ve read that the Sutton Place Hotel will be closing this summer.

I did another search with the same information and my original result re-appeared

Super Savings

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet, Spa Services

$115 per night

Recommended in 75 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Only 10 rooms left!

4*

Any ideas...

I've decided to look for a hotel in Toronto Downtown EAST

Here's what came up.

Toronto Downtown EAST Area Hotel

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center $115 per night

$109

Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

3.5*

Toronto Downtown EAST Area Hotel

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

$124

Recommended: In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews.

4*

Thanks for all your help so far. :-)

Thanks so much for the heads up Kinet! We didnt really want to stay at the Sutton (we have before and its ok just not as central as we wanted) for the end of May. Now that we know its closing and employees are very unhappy I'm glad we aren't booked there. I doubt that any issues you have while there would be dealt with

Sorry, I realize I wasn't very clear.

This is what I get for the 4*

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

THis is what I get for the 3.5*

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

The 4* matches previous reports for the Marriott Bloor Yorkville while the 3.5* is a match for the Delta Chelsea, this would be my best guess for each.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I`ve had quite the ride...I decided to change strategy and use Priceline, and got...The Sutton Place Hotel...oh well...

I dit get it for $98 which is awesome! I just hope I don`t get disgruntled employees and bad service.

I did use the PRICELINE link.

I will be back later this summer, to book yet another trip to Toronto, by that time the Sutton place will have closed so no chance of getting it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update.

Just came back from our weekend trip to Toronto. What a beautiful hotel, full of old world charm. The staff was awesome.

I have absolutely no complaints apart for the 25$ parking fee, but hey, it's Toronto and it's to be expected.

I'm glad I got a chance to experience this hotel before it closed it's doors. :-)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]