Priceline Hotel: 4* Austin (Downtown) Omni Austin Hotel Downtown

Ringman
By Ringman,
in

Omni Downtown-- always nice with rooftop pool (hope its warm!) Omni, Hilton or Hyatt are ones we've won on PL in the past- all nice- convenient etc!

7 bids-- starting at $48 with $3 increments (+ $1 more on the 7th bid to make it $70) accepted @ $70--

Offer Price: $70.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $70.00

Taxes & Fees: $18.35

Total Charged to Card: $88.35

Prices are in US dollars.

Nice deal! I am trying to get a room in downtown Austin for April 14th. Entered two bids for $85 and $95 for downtown, but I was rejected on both. Can you tell me if you included mutiple areas in your request or were you exclusively asking for downtown?

Thanks and any tips you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me if you included mutiple areas in your request or were you exclusively asking for downtown?

The reason for the acceptance above vs. your rejection does not have to do with the number of zones included on the winning bid, but rather that rates are date specific and rates for your dates are likely higher than for the dates above.

If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC, and please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links before posting.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]