Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Streeterville) Palomar

yazzy
By yazzy,
in

Hello all.

Hotwire has two hotels from this area as follows:

4* for 135.18 (Cdn.) with these amenities: Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center.

4.5* for 182.95 (Cdn.) with these amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

Any guesses at what hotels these are?

Thanks in advance.

Y.

For the 4* properyt, if you click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you also see a Hi-Speed Internet amenity listed? If so...

The 4* matches previous reports for the Hotel Felix, Hotel Palomar, and Hotel Sax. Given the 100% user recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests i'd think this is most likely the Palomar so that would be my best guess for this one, with the other two being distance possibilities.

I'm not currently seeing the 4.5* property offered when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this listed on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Palomar Chicago, a Kimpton Hotel

505 North State Street,

Chicago, IL, 60606

Amenities incl.Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

Tax and charges - $104.21

Best price on their website: $249 (US) plus taxes for a double room.

Used Betterbidding HOTWIRE links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]