Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Maui (Ka'anapali) Hyatt Regency

*Mel*
By *Mel*,
in

Never used hotwire before and a little apprehensive. what would a 4.5 star hotel with resort, beachfront, restaurants, pool, finess center, spa, childrens' activities, golf, tennis, business center and laundrey service (self service) mean?

is 231 per night a good price for 8/31/05-9/05/05?

thanks for any help!!

3.5* Condo in Maui

these are ammenities:

Beachfront

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Kitchenette

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Daily Housekeeping

Air-Conditioning

Fitness Center

24-hour Front Desk

High-Speed Internet Access

Children's Activity Program

Tennis Nearby

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

08/31/05-09/05/05 for $134 per night.

thank you!

Thanks for advice!

We ended up booking the 4.5* in Ka'anapali - yes, it was the Hyatt. We got it for $223 per night fir 8/31/05-9/5/05. I guess it's a little better than $231! :) (Incidentally, my computer came up at $231 per day, but husband's computer came up with $223. Why is that?)

Anyway, I much appreciate everyone's help. I never used Hotwire before and I found THIS website invaluable! I will use Hotwire AND Better Bidding again! :)

Anytime you buy from Hotwire you should clean out your cookies. Hotwire remembers you by cookies and jacks up the price when you return looking for the same dates. Thats why your husbands computer was cheaper.

Changing prices is part of Hotwire's business model to increase their opacity, as explained in this thread:

Why Hotiwre Priceline Change During The Day

Please not that when you clear your cookies you also delete any affiliate referal, so please re-access whatever service you are using thru whatever affiliate site you want to receive credit.

Thank you for posting your results and enjoy your Hawaii trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]