Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Airport DFW North - Grapevine) Comfort Suites DFW Airport

rhbalto
By rhbalto,
in

Sorry, I should of course started with the link and given you the dates. I've been here a while, but don't travel a whole lot.

Dates are 6/9-6/13. Initially it said "still gathering reviews," (which is why I thought it was new) but now it was recommended by 85%, (which makes me think it has been around a while).

So, I now think it is Comfort Suites DFW Airport, even though it doesn't mention the kitchenette. Do you agree?

Thanks again. I always check here first before bidding, and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links. It's like a puzzle and mystery trying to solve the best deals.

The Comfort Suites is possible but i think the La Quinta or Wingate Inn are better guesses. If you change your search to 4adults a 'new' 3* hotel appears in this zone for the same price (give/take a few dollars) with:

Shuttle, Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Business, Laundry

While i think this may be the same hotel, i can't be certain, and this would be another way to play this (and worth the extra few dollars, imo) if this provided any amenities that you wanted to make sure you had, such as a Shuttle to/from the airport.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Can you confirm the amenities that were associated with this property... you may be able to still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Thanks, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]