Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Airport MSP - Mall of America) Crowne Plaza Minneapolis International Airport-Mall Of America

hcse
By hcse,
in

It took me three days. Starting from $30 and about two dollar increment for 4 combinations each day: 1). 3.5 star, Airport-Mall of America; 2), 3 star, Airport-Mall of America; 3) 3 star Airport-Mall of America + Bloomington West; 4) 3 star, Airport-Mall of America + Bloomington West+Eden Prairie.

If its the one I'm thinking about (at 3 Appletree square), I've stayed ther when it was a Holiday Inn. Pretty nice place. Some people have said to get a room away from the lightrail. Lightrail stop is half a block away too.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Thanks for your helps in correcting my posting. Will use the link next time.

Congrats on your success. :)

Hope you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]