Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown - City Center) Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel

bidding_newb
By bidding_newb,
in

Hi, I'm looking for the cheapest 4* I can get in Downtown Montreal for this weekend, Saturday the 24th of march. Just looking for some advice.

On Hotwire, I see a DT hotel for $95.69 with the following ammeneties: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access. 95% Hotwire. I don't see many 4* DT MTL without a "business center" listed in the list. Any idea what this is?

I'm thinking of bidding on Priceline for 4* as follows as I think I have 3 rebid zones:

$75 -- DT

$80 -- DT + Laval

$85 -- DT + Laval + Longeuil

$90 -- DT + Laval + Longeuil + Point Claire.

Thanks in advance.

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for the remaining nite of that trip.

Then change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Please make the above change, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Hyatt Regency, Le Centre Sheraton, and Omni Mont-Royal have all been seen with this amenity set so any of these would be likely.

If you're looking to move forward with PRICELINE, when bidding 4* in the Montreal area you have THREE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Downtown and re-bid zone3...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $90

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused...what do you mean it's not the same (re-bid zone1 is not the same as priceline's zone1--what exactly are we supposed to do? I've tried 65 4* downtown, then added convention center with same bid, but I'm nervous to try again and not sure how to do this--I did read rebidding explained but still confused...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]