Hotwire Hotel: 4* Venice NH Manin

jh79
By jh79,
in

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board.

The NH Manin would be my best guess, but there could always be others given how common these these amenities are at a 4* hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Try again tonite or tomorrow... sometimes more inventory gets added once a hotel realizes that they have sold the allotted amount previously entered into the system for a given set of dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I took your advice and did try a few times since then with the same results. The property shows up, available for 2 rooms, 2 nights in the search, but when booking it says availability has changed. It then disappears from the search for about 30 minutes and then comes back. It’s been quite frustrating. It’s available for individual, one night stays as well but I have no confidence that if I attempt to book it this way, it’ll actually work out.

With your stay ~2 months away, are you willing to give it a few more days to see if more inventory comes online? Once it disappears (for the 30 minute period) does a different 4* hotel appear in this zone? Do you have a back-up plan or refundable reservation?

Yes, I could probably give it a few more days. It's just the strangest thing. Does calling their call centre and quoting the reference number do anything? Or does the call centre just use the same website and have no further insight?

This is actually the only hotel at any star level that appears in Venice. My backup option would likely to use Airbnb - so there is an option, but I'd prefer a hotel.

No, it's not a system glitch, without getting too technical it has to do with the way HOTWIRE caches hotels on their backend systems... the hotel is NOT currently available for purchase, but it's possible that more inventory will be added in the coming days.

I tried again this morning and surprisingly had success! $126 per night (for the dates and rooms specified in the original post) and it was, as you suggested, the NH Manin.

Quite happy with this purchase - regular priced Venice hotels were very expensive.

Thank you again for all your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you continued to try and were ultimately successful!

Thank you for sharing using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]