Hotwire Hotel: Natchez 3* ?

luvtorun
By luvtorun,
in

With just a solo Internet amenity associated with this property it could be just about anything, so i don't think we'll be able to add any insight to this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid on a 2 1/2* room on Priceline, but gave up when my max wasn't accepted. They don't offer 3* or above. I believe bid was rejected because of the popular "Spring Pilgrimage" which is happening in Natchez during the time period that I am requesting. I have booked a room at a nice Bed and Breakfast. Thanks for your help. By the way, I see that you are a Michigan fan and/or alumni....I was raised in Muskegon, Michigan....my father graduated from Michigan State (from Grand Haven), sister graduated from U of Mich.....I now live in Fairhope, Ala....Small world!

I see that you are a Michigan fan and/or alumni...

BOTH!! :)

Fortunately i have some family attending there now so i have reason to visit for the next 3 years or so (and get my own kids started early on understanding the meaning of Michigan Football Saturdays). My older one already 'gets it' as a few weeks ago we were driving in the city and she pointed out a man with a Michigan sweartshirt on and she lowered her window and yelled "GO BLUE" to the guy. <daddy was proud>

Go Blue!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]