Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - Water Tower Place - Gold Coast) The Drake Hotel

jrb2310
By jrb2310,
in

Congrats on your success. :)

Fantastic deal for this classic Chicago property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? This information is available in your HOTWIRE account under the trip information.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

LOL, I thought I'd follow in your footsteps, but mine turned out to be the Allerton Hotel <_< , about 120$ all in (I'm quoted in euros)

well, a little more than my booking at the Days Inn, but a far better hood, I think...I'm now going to check tripadvisor...

still happy about it, even though it's nowhere near as nice as The Drake... :D

We are all but images of our time -_-

LOL, I thought I'd follow in your footsteps, but mine turned out to be the Allerton Hotel <_< , about 120$ all in (I'm quoted in euros)

well, a little more than my booking at the Days Inn, but a far better hood, I think...I'm now going to check tripadvisor...

still happy about it, even though it's nowhere near as nice as The Drake... :D

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the result - there are a number of properties with this amenity set, and different properties will show on different dates.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the result (including date/s of travel, price per night before taxes/fees and amenities showing) as a new/separate thread.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]