Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Downtown-Millennium Bostonian Hotel

mikech
By mikech,
in

best online rate was 7/10/05 $179 and 7/11/05 $209. $aved $118.00 on a 2 night stay.

I first tried the Copley zone @ $124 considering the high weekday rates.

Not too bad.... Only problem for me now is the kids will be sleeping on the floor since I don't think this hotel has doubles.

We stayed at the Millennium in NYC's Time Square last summer and it was the same case. I think the chains locations are fantastic but the NYC hotel was lacking in size and comfort, hope this one is better.

Thanks...

Thank you for sharing your winning bid.

Did you bidding history jump from $124 in the Copley zone to adding the Downtown zone at $135?

You'll find many hotels in large cities that only have one bed... real estate is so expensive that they can bring in extra revenue by making the rooms just a bit smaller and only use one bed (also saves on the cost of beds).

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did you bidding history jump from $124 in the Copley zone to adding the Downtown zone at $135?

Yes, that's what I did. I was going to include a free bid zone but either area was fine with me. Honestly, did not think I would get it at this price as the rates are through the roof during the week. I also did not want to split up sunday night's bid at the risk of getting 2 different hotels.

Thanks...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]