***Suggestion***

ufjoe21
By ufjoe21,
in

Can we have a new ranking system, all we have is newbie, member, and advanced member....and what you get there after 50 posts.........there needs to be more ranks and at different levels

like 500 posts, 1000 posts,etc.

also is there a new version of this BBS available, seems like we're using an old version?

I hereby grant you (and anyone else with most posts than me - including the late beloved 'bturner13' who I inexplicably miss a great deal) the status of "uber-poster".

Maybe 'thereuare' can figure out a way to institutionalize this. Would be good for business.

The word is he'd like to name me "asst. admin" but he knows that since I'm in academics, I'm extremely reluctant to do the actual work it would require.

I hereby grant you (and anyone else with most posts than me - including the late beloved 'bturner13' who I inexplicably miss a great deal) the status of "uber-poster".

Maybe 'thereuare' can figure out a way to institutionalize this. Would be good for business.

The word is he'd like to name me "asst. admin" but he knows that since I'm in academics, I'm extremely reluctant to do the actual work it would require.

You're a professor or teacher?

Finance prof at K-State; also football season ticketholder.

While I meet the "free time available" requirement, I'm fairly lacking in the "work ethic" dept. Except when it come to swing trading in stocks and accruing FF miles with NWA; with these my work ethic is fairly strong.

By the way, thank you for your very active involvement at BetterBidding.

Finance prof at K-State; also football season ticketholder.

While I meet the "free time available" requirement, I'm fairly lacking in the "work ethic" dept. Except when it come to swing trading in stocks and accruing FF miles with NWA; with these my work ethic is fairly strong.

By the way, thank you for your very active involvement at BetterBidding.

I'm a graduate student at Univ. of Florida. I'd like to me a moderator or assistant administrator here, I don't have a lot of free time though. No problem, same to you.

A really easy way to get miles is with a rewards credit card, I'm a member of a very popular credit message board where I've learned a lot about credit.

Grad school is fun - pay and work is no good but pretty of fringes that profs have to forego.

I'm in the NWA deal for Plat status; can't get there by a credit card. Seems like using a card takes forever to generate a free trip anyway.

not if you have the right kind of rewards card, some cards any purchase will get you miles

Grad school is fun - pay and work is no good but pretty of fringes that profs have to forego.

........can you say that again? maybe it's because it's 5:00 AM but I didn't understand what you just said

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]