Hotwire Hotel: 4* Asheville (Central) Hotel Indigo

one3eb
By one3eb,
in

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice result for this Indigo property, and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Please confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing (this information can be found in the trip information in your HOTWIRE account) and the date/s of travel (so that we can update the site's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins)

Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List, as well.

Follow-up reviews are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

This is my Trip Advisor Review of Hotel Indigo:

This hotel impressed me even before we arrived. I read some reviews on Trip Advisor that said to try and get a corner room due to the beautiful views. Since my wife and I were going to be checking in late, I emailed the hotel a few days before our arrival and asked if we could go ahead and reserve a corner room and they took care of it immediately. When we arrived they had us in a room on the 8th floor with wonderful views of the mountains and the city. All of the staff were very knowledgeable about the local area and pointed us in the direction of a couple of great restaurants and bars in the downtown area. Everything in downtown is within walking distance of the hotel and even late at night my wife and I felt comfortable and safe in the surrounding areas.

The room was beautiful and decorated with modern furnishings. The king bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is amazing, it was very large and the shower was enormous! My only suggestion is to have larger shower heads or multiple shower heads in a shower that large.

This was my first trip to Asheville and I will definitely be back, when I do come back I will not hesitate to stay at Hotel Indigo again.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms have to huge windows that offer wonderful views. They are first come first served but I emailed the hotel before my arrival and they reserved us in a corner room a couple of days in advance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]