Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Hotel Felix Chicago

TammyLynn
By TammyLynn,
in

I just stayed there last week ... there is a self park garage directly across the street. It's $23 for 24 hours. We were able to get in and out of there with no trouble.

I'm not a big fan of this hotel, but its well worth the price you got it for. It just doesn't seem up to level of other four star hotels that I have stayed at in Chicago. The rooms are very small (pretty typical for Chicago actually), but the location is really good. I think you'll be relatively happy with your win

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an excellent deal for Downtown Chicago.. and thanks to The Family Ghost for the additional info on parking!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

But I've never been to Chicago so I'll give it a go!

Please let us know if you have any questions about the city. This property is in a very nice location sort of in-between the restaurant/nightlife-heavy River North area and the shopping of Michigan Ave. There's a nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks East of this property (cheaper snacks/drinks to take back to the hotel.)

I just stayed there last week ... there is a self park garage directly across the street. It's $23 for 24 hours. We were able to get in and out of there with no trouble.

I'm not a big fan of this hotel, but its well worth the price you got it for. It just doesn't seem up to level of other four star hotels that I have stayed at in Chicago. The rooms are very small (pretty typical for Chicago actually), but the location is really good. I think you'll be relatively happy with your win

Thanks, The Family Ghost!

I'm here right now and I went ahead and let them valet my rental. I got here late and it was dark so I just went the easy route.

Tomorrow I'm going to look and see if that would be an option that did't put me out too much for the second night.

I'm surprised this hotel comes up as a 4*. It has that 'fancy' appeal to it, but I have to agree that the size of the rooms makes this a strange hotel. There is just enough space in the room for the queen bed and 2 nightstands. There is no extra table/desk area, nor is there a closet.

That being said, I'm not altogether picky, but if I paid full price for this room ($104) plus parking ($46) I'd be very disappointed. Perhaps this is the standard for this area and I just have sticker shock!

Please let us know if you have any questions about the city. This property is in a very nice location sort of in-between the restaurant/nightlife-heavy River North area and the shopping of Michigan Ave. There's a nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks East of this property (cheaper snacks/drinks to take back to the hotel.)

Thanks for the advice on Whole Foods. I stumbled across Walgreens for snacks when I was on my way to Portillo's, which is within walking distance.

This trip came to me sort of last minute so I didn't plan anything with my time. What shouldn't I miss while I'm in town? I'll be off work around 3 tomorrow and fly out Tuesday afternoon.

I like historical sorts of things, inexpensive shopping, and of course, food.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]