Getting Priceline's attention?

trentslori
By trentslori,
in

I would love to get someone's attention at Priceline to suggest that they change some things in the Raleigh, NC area. In my somewhat educated opinion as a long-time Priceline user, they've got the Raleigh area wrong. They've mixed Downtown and NC State zones, for instance. And for some absurd reason they're calling the downtown Marriott a 3 star. It should be AT LEAST 3 1/2, if not 4. Since they consider it a 3 star and they're including NC State as a zone, that means the Doubletree on Hillsborough Street is the same bidding level as the Marriott. If you bid 3-star, guess what you're going to get? Yet, we SHOULD be able to bid 3 and a half stars in DOWNTOWN only and be bidding on the Sheraton AND the Marriott.

Sooooo, my question is, does anyone know if there's a way to get their attention at Priceline, and if so, will they LISTEN?

If you've recently won a stay in this area you can include this information in your follow-up review, but not sure how much action you'll likely see take place. I suspect there is more to drawing zone boundaries than you probably think (such as having HotelA do/don't complete with HotelB, keeping brand/chain distribution in different zones, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]