Hotwire Hotel: KC Country Club Plaza 3* help please

rshea
By rshea,
in

I am looking to book in the country club plaza/westport area for 3/31-4/3. Hotwire has a price of $78 a night with amenities Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Business Center. This doesn't match up exactly with either of the options on the list but I think its probably the Holiday Inn Express Westport and not the Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza because of the price point and the free breakfast. Is there any way to know for sure or are there other options I missed?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can almost completely assure the OP that the hotel is indeed the Holiday Inn Express Westport. I have won this property before, but my stay is not scheduled until this summer for the All Star Game in KC. I was happy with the price for such a busy time, but not really the area. Westport is an 8 dollar cab ride to/from the CC Plaza. I have driven past this hotel several times and from the looks of it, and the reviews on Trip Advisor it is not a true 3 star.

I have told some friends in KC that I would be staying at this place and they categorized it as a big party spot just down the street from the bars of Westport. I didn't like the bar scene in Westport. Much grittier than the bar scene on the plaza.

...the hotel is indeed the Holiday Inn Express Westport. I have won this property before, but my stay is not scheduled until this summer...

If you haven't, can you please share your win with the board so that others can benefit from and be aware of your purchase when searching the topic titles on the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]