Priceline Hotel: 3* Santiago Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel

rayrios16
By rayrios16,
in

I was trying to book a room in the Santiago area in the Dominican Republic.

There is only one area in which to bid and hotels range from 2, 2.5 and 3 stars.

I wanted to stay 2 nights, and the strategy i used was to bid first for the 2 nights. My bid got rejected at $70. Then i received an immediate counteroffer to raise my bid to $104 to get a confirmed room right away.

I declined. Used the strategy to raise my bid by $5 and bid only for 1 night, in the hopes of getting a confirmed room

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the purchase and this property will work for your upcoming plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

PRICELINE doesn't not include this zone as part of the Dominican Republic region, but rather treats it as its own region.

If you go to the Priceline Hotel List and on the left side click 'Santiago' you'll see the listing for this property.

Let us know if you have any problems viewing it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]