Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal Orlando - I-Drive North) Hawthorn Suites Universal

rwny
By rwny,
in

I am getting a price of $74.00 night for a 3-star Condo in Universal Orlando - I-drive North area for the dates 3/13 & 3/14/12. I think, based on your list of hotels, that perhaps this is Hawthorn Suites? Anyone have any idea if that is correct or if there are other possibilities?

This is the list of amenities:

1 Bedroom Suite, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Parking, Daily Housekeeping, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, 24-hour Front Desk, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Condo

Thanks for your help!

The above is a match for the Hawthorn Suites Universal so that would be my best guess. It could always be something other than what we think, but this is the only 'known' property reported to the board with this amenity set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that using the HOTWIRE Quick Quote link above, I was able to secure a rate of $74.00 per night at the 3* Hawthorn Suites-Univeral in Orlando (I-Drive North) for March 13th and 14th.

In addition, also using the above link, I got the 3.5* Doubletree Guest Suites-Rocky Point (Westshore - Tampa Airport TPA - South) for $73.00 per night for March 12th.

(Please let me know if you need me to post these in two new separate threads.)

Thanks again for all of your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

The board uses a format of only one win per thread (so each has its own link in the calendaorfwins), so we've used this thread to reflect your first purchase of the Hawthorn Suites, please use a NEW TOPIC for your second purchase of the Doubletree Guest Suites-Rocky Point. (this also allows other users searching the board by topic title to find each win)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]