Hotwire Hotel: 3* LAX listing few amenities

shawnjlaw
By shawnjlaw,
in

Which couls this possibly be? 3* LAX hotel for 2/25 for $65. 65% Hotwire user recommendation. Only amenities are Restaurant(s), Pool(s), High-Speed Internet Access

At first I bout in the wrong date of 2/26. The price was a few dollars less on that date but the strange thing was that the hotwire user recommendation was then 75% which has been the norm for the Holiday Inn for a year or so. Wondering if this is the Holiday Inn displaying the 65% user recommendation for 2/25 and if so why this would change between the 2 days?

OK I see it now after some digging. It would seem that hotwire has changed some since I last used it in September.

Would this property likely be the Holiday Inn then? Also why are there differing Hotwire user recommendation for 2 differing days on what appears to be the same property?

Also, is the Custom Hotel LAX a 3* or 3.5*? It's listed as both on the Hotwire list.

The Custom Hotel was last reported to the board thru HOTWIRE has a 3.5* property, i have removed the duplicate entry in the Hotwire Hotel List, thanks for letting us know.

What are the full list of amenities associated with this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry I was away for a couple of days for work. Same hotel showing up as 3* LAX for 2/25/26 with a user recommendation of 70% now. Following description:

3-star Hotel in LA Intl Airport LAX

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I've seen the Holiday Inn reported recently as a successful 3* at LAX. I've stayed there before and it is a good place at the right price on hotwire. Other 3*s around LAX seem to get mixed reviews so I was hoping for the Holiday Inn (knowing what I'm getting into there.) But I'm thinking this is another property since the Holiday Inn typically in the past shows a user recommendation of 75%. While that is likely to change, Holiday Inn typically shows up with laundry facilities doesn't it? This property does not indicate laundry at all. What property could this be?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]