Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Holiday Inn

big sb
By big sb,
in

I should have read all of the SFO Airport topics before bidding. Bid $41 on my first attempt with only SFO Airport checked, and ended up getting the Holiday Inn. I was anticipating the Hyatt. Since when is Holiday inn in the same category as the Hyatt :) . I'm so pissed. After reading the reviews, I will not be using this stay.

No need to read all the posts... just look at the PRICELINE HOTEL LIST for this area. As upgrades/downgrades are reported they're changed in the lists... but not every prior post.

My advice would be to deal with the one nite stay... very often when users are disappointed with their results and have little expectations they frequently are pleasantly surprised.

Can you please include the date of the above stay?

Wherever you end up, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Holiday Inn has undergone some work and the reviews may have been rendered irrelevant. It won't be the Hyatt, but definitely good enough for a one-night stay... and then you could give us an updated review...

Was there last night - renovation is still a pipe dream. Was PLed into a smoking room that was desperately in need of updating. High speed internet didn't work and no help available. When checking in, two different parties were complaining about something at the front desk.

Beds are comfortable though and shuttle is reliable.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]