Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) Intercontinental Miami

wrmatl
By wrmatl,
in

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Hope this hotel works for your needs and is better than some of the reviews would lead you to believe.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel stay followup. The hotel was fine albeit creepy to have a view at the apartment building directly across from the room. Very nice lobby. Two smallish but comfortable beds. Parking is $36 per day. If you find this pretty steep you can try parking at Bayfront Park lot right next to hotel. Pay for parking till 2am (5 hours max) and make sure you get out to car before 7am. I didn't see any tickets on cars that were not as prompt as I was in case you like living on the edge. Total parking cost $12. Free coffee downstairs only before 7am (for runners, early exiters and parking cheapskates like me).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]