towimc
By towimc,
in

1st time user.

Looking at a hotel in Washington DC on Hotwire

I plan to use this hotel April 13- April 18

Hotwire says:

4 star Dupont Circle-National Zoo Area Hotel

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

any ideas on what the hotel is?

Is the Arlington Hyatt any of the Arlington Hotels posted on the Hotwire hot Rate Tab?

If so which one.

FYI

Am looking for a "very close to the Metro" hotel

Ideally under $130.00 a night, with internet, pool would be nice too.

maybe it changed but now it says : Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High speed internet access

in that order (no spa)

the price is 154.00

also using your link I bid on Priceline for a

4* Arlington Hotel, hoping I would get the Hyatt Arlington

Same dates 4/13-4/18

following the tips I changed locations without a 4 star till I bid up to 100.00 (5 bids)

I have more chances tonight, but don't want to go higher than the price I can get without Priceline and the hotels.com rebate.

the price now is 179.00 the hotels rebate is about 50.00 total.

Also this hotels posts on trip advisor suggest there are some less than 4* rooms, with these great low bids, am worried I might pay more for a less comfortable room.

am hoping for a 4 star (safe) hotel very close to the metro (a metro hub is ideal)

an older Aunt and Neice

I don't see any other posts for winning bids on the dates 4/13-4/18, does Hyatt Arlington ever black out Priceline?

before I go higher on the price line bid

Let me ask again about the Hotwire property

4*

Dupont Circle-National Zoo

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High speed internet access

in that order (no spa)

the price is 154.00, but I think last time I looked it was 159.00?

Could you offer any insight on what you think this might be?

4*

Dupont Circle-National Zoo

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High speed internet access

in that order (no spa)

Are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children, as a current HOTWIRE search for your dates shows the amenities above, but i'm also seeing a SPA amenity listed (when clicking the 'See all amenities' link)

Please confirm the full list of amenities you're seeing on your own search and we'll have a closer look (i did update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new zone boundaries for this area)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

either I didn't pull the pop up down and see the spa, or I originally had 1 adult and 1 child

(1 bed is fine)

yes there is a spa amenity also

based on previous posts this is probably the Omni,

once you confirm your best guess, through your website I will book and post results

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]