Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Medical Center) Omni

siun
By siun,
in

Just discovered your site so this is a bit old - booked and stayed in mid March but:

Hotwire - 4* San Antonio - NW San Antonio-Medical Center was the Omni San Antonio

amenities - Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center

two nights at $71 per night

This was the first time I used Hotwire and I was very pleased - hotel is not near downtown, but was only a few minutes drive from the Westin hotel where I was attending a conference (they were paying $230/night). Hotel is just off highway, in strip mall land but the hotel itself was lovely, service exceptional, and when I called ahead with my Omni member card, they were friendly, helpful and gave me an amazing corner room high up with a view plus all the frequent stay amenities.

I've been checking Hotwire ever since for my business travel - good for our company budget but I still get to stay in nice places.

Glad this board exists - thanks!

Glad this board exists - thanks!

... and we're equally glad you found us :)

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for the post. We welcome posts from whatever time frame you have them, anything to help build the database. The board is less than 6 months old, and although the data collected already has surpassed anything i would have imagined, i know we'll continue to grow strongly as time passes and more and more people learn about our site.

Thanks again for posting and we look forward to seeing you around the board in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]