JFK car Rental

fuddy1
By fuddy1,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you staying in Manhattan during this stay, one of boroughs outside of the city, or with family someplace else?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please click each of the previous links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Then a car might be a good idea if you'd like to get around on your own, not just for them picking you up/droppping you off.

What is your maximum bid for a car for these dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- as your family to take you to Denino's for pizza... some of the best i've had.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not even sure. I have never bid for a car before on Priceline. Where can I read more info on the process? I can't seem to find the info for renting cars. When I searched diff websites, the lowest price I was finding was $30 for a compact car. So I guess the max I would want to pay is 20? I don't know if that is too low or what.

You don't have that much time to play around with this, so i'd suggest trying:

$18 for compact, if rejected and an economy is also acceptable, try that car class at $18

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and try again at $21.

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and try again at $24.

If the above is rejected try HOTWIRE where they are currently offering a Compact for $27 or an Economy for $26.

Please start all your bids/purchases with the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

NOTE: you may want to consider bringing your own toddler seat (assuming you have one). The cost to rent a car seat thru car rental companies can be very expensive (captive audience) and most airlines will transport car seats at no additional charge (but check with whichever airline you're flying)

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]