Hotwire Hotel: 4* Niagara Falls Sheraton on the Falls

liveinhotels
By liveinhotels,
in

This hotel is actually in Canada, but I thought you might want to list it with the New York listings, since many people would look in Buffalo for a hotel at the Falls.

4* Niagara Falls-Canada, Sheraton on the Falls

Amenities: restaurant, pool, fitness, spa, internet, childrens acitivities, golf, business

I moved it to the Canada section of the board... we categorize the hotels by whatever area the zone falls under by the opaque service. Since this hotel is listed by Hotwire on the Canadian side we will categorize it there... there is also a Niagara Falls on the New York side (within the larger Buffalo zone) and hotels receieved in Niagara Falls thru a "Buffalo" search would be categorized in the New York section.

Makes it easier to 'know' where something belongs rather than make a decsion each time... which may change depending upon my mood :)

Do you recall the dates and/or price for this stay?

Thanks for the report.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]