lastminutetravel any good ?

dbrynen
By dbrynen,
in

So there's this lastminutetravel website that I'm sure many of you are aware of. Seems to have great deals and noticed a great deal on a hotel + flight combo from Burlington to Orlando in June. Has anyone ever used this site? I've seen some old reviews saying they have poor service or only give away the worst rooms and I'm not sure whether to book with it or no. It also adds a $200 meal voucher which makes the deal from great to almost "too good to be true". Again if anyone could give me some feedback I'd be real thankful !

LMT is legit, one of the biggest things you need to do thought when researching their offers is seeing if the offer is 'available' or 'on request', as the on request offers means that they don't have current inventory and need to contact the hotel to see if they can get additional rooms. This can be 'hit or miss', but at times when the area is quite busy, the chances of them getting additional rooms is much less.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]