Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley (West Covina) Radisson Suites Hotel Covina

joespud
By joespud,
in

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not the best hotel in the area, glad to see you're satisfied for the price paid and hopefully are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...

Used the PRICELINE link.

Definitely some bad reviews of this hotel, but the more recent ones seem to be ok.

We'll see. Hard to beat $40/night (first bid win)

This hotel was great! I should have posted this earlier, but I had nothing but good things to say about this establishment.

Service was excellent, room was fine albeit a bit worn. Despite my having a room on the first level (around the enclosed pool) and a wedding reception in the clubhouse, noise was barely perceptible after closing the bedroom door. Yes, because the room I was in was a junior suite.

The only negative - and this is a minor one - this hotel can be VERY hard to find. Map it carefully before looking for it.

• 1 month later...

whjie,

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

PRICELINE / HOTWIRE reservation include all standard amenities offered by the hotel, so if the hotel offers a free breakfast to all guests (and not only to those who booked a special rate code, which is usually more expensive then the standard rate) then it is also included in the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE reservation. HOWEVER, Radisson hotels do NOT typically include breakfast in the room rate for standard reservations, so my guess would be that this one does not either.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, and then if you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]