Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying this 4* hotel

pmenon
By pmenon,
in

Hi all. I'm travelling to Boston from 3/1 to 3/4 inclusive, and came across a 4* on Hotwire in the Boston Common - Theatre District area for $110/night witht eh following amenities: smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, hi speed internet, business centre.

After cross referencing this with the list on BB, it looks like it might be the Hyatt Financial, and wanted to confirm tthat this was the case.

Thanks in advance!

The Hyatt has been reported with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks! I'm wondering whether this a good rate for that time of year, or if I should play the Priceline game to potentially get a 4* for an even lower price. Can you generally get lower prices on Priceline than on Hotwire?

HOTWIRE is generally more expensive than PRICELINE, but it is also less opaque. It's really a matter of what works best for the user and situation - HOTWIRE is more expensive, but one can possibly pinpoint a particular hotel they'd like or amenity they need (although PRICELINE is starting to offer guaranteed amenities.) PRICELINE is generally cheaper, but one has to be willing to accept any of the hotels in the zone chosen at the star rating chosen. I'm seeing $156 and change on the Hyatt website as the lowest rate for these dates.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]