Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Woodbridge - Dumfries (Woodbridge) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Woodbridge

kbmcquain
By kbmcquain,
in

I was hoping for a mid 50's max. I've hit that in the past a few times in Woodbridge. Usually it's a Courtyard or Country Inns. I used the PRICELINE link in the upper right corner for the attempts.

Tried again today. Went 45, 47, 49, and 51. Nothing. Will probably go to 55 tomorrow and hold off a week or two if it doesn't get accepted.

Country Inns is at 104, Courtyard at 109, and Springhill at 114. Best Western is at 84 and Holiday Inn Express is at 93, but I've yet to see those come up in the few times I've used PRICELINE.

• 2 weeks later...

Prices slightly down at the hotels. Country Inns is at 100 (from 104), Courtyard at 109, and Springhill at 114. Tried 50, 52, and $54 and received the counter offer again at $54 to increase my bid to $68. Went to $57 instead and it was declined.

It's not usually this tough for N. Virginia. I may have to break the $60 mark. The economy must be better. :)

Went to $59 and it was accepted. First time I've seen Holiday Inn Express come up here. Best rate was $93.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodbridge

14030 Telegraph Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192

Check-In: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 / 12:00 PM

Rooms: 1 room / 2 nights

Offer Price:

avg. per room, per night

$59.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 2 + Add nights for the same rate!

Room Subtotal: $118.00

Taxes & Fees: $21.24

Total Charged to Card: $139.24

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps more than you're used to paying in this area, hope you're pleased with the results and looking forward to the trying out a different property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]