Golf booking sites

rc408
By rc408,
in

Depends where and when you wish to play, I think. There is a site called teetimesamerica.com which has some 'last minute specials' which can be booked on their websites. They also sell some discount cards - I know we bought one for Hawaii from them and it definitely saved us some money.

• 1 year later...

I've used ezlinks.com a number of times with good results. Rate includes cart. Have also used their "bid for golf" and taken a few more dollars off the green fee. Rebids aren't allowed for 2 hours, but you can go back to the posted discount rates and still get those if no time for a rebid. Last summer got a round at Pajaro (Monterey Coast) for $17 cart included.

I use golfnow.com most frequently for larger selection of courses in my area. Various deals available, all include carts but sometimes the course throws in lunch or no sales tax. Most of the time you prepay, like Priceline. I've never had any trouble with either prepay or pay on site when booked through either site. Savings from both sites usually allow us to play golf twice as much as before (when booking through the course).

golfguide.org is also good for northern California though you have to buy their golf certificates for discounts and then present them at the course. I've found the other two sites to be easier.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]